quinta-feira, 1 de junho de 2017

PRESENT PERFECT x SIMPLE PAST - 2o ano

Para quem tem dificuldade em diferenciar o Present perfect do Simple Past, vai uma dica: Quando o tempo é determinado, ou seja, quando a gente especifica quando ocorreu a ação usaremos a frase no Simple Past - ele indica que a ação foi concluída; do contrário, quando não o determinamos ou quando a ação ainda não terminou, usaremos o Present perfect com os verbos have e has. Has para He, she, it, nome ou qualquer frase no singular e o restante usará have para as demais frases no plural ou quando vierem os demais pronomes: I, you, we, they... Lembre que nas frases em que houver SINCE ou For usaremos o present perfect. Você pode aprender melhor visitando nosso prezi. Clique AQUI
Exemplos:
1. I travelled to Canada last year. ( Viajei para o Canadá no ano passado ) – simple past
2. I´ve travelled to Canada. ( Viajei para o Canadá . ) – present perfect
Então, o simple past é usado para expressar idéias concluídas no passado e o present perfect para expressar idéias no passado, mas que estão com o tempo em aberto, podendo ocorrer a qualquer tempo novamente.
I´ve travelled to Canada – Viajei para o Canadá e posso viajar novamente, desde que eu esteja vivo.
I travelled to Canada last year – Viajei para o Canadá no ano passado e nunca mais vou poder viajar para o Canadá no ano passado.
O Present perfect também quando acompanha as seguintes palavras : ever, never, alredy, yet, just.
Have you ever been to Australia ? ( Você já esteve na Austrália ? )
I have alredy finished my homework . ( Já terminei minha lição de casa )
He has never given a woman flowers. ( Ele nunca deu flores a uma mulher . ) adaptado inglêonline

1. Fill the blanks using  Present Perfect:
  1. Karen  me an e-mail. (to send)
  2. Dave and Pat  the museum. (to visit)
  3. I  at the pet shop. (to be)
  4. They  already  their rucksacks. (to pack)
  5. Marcus  an accident. (to have)
2. Complete the sentences using S.Past x Pres. Perfect:
Look! I  (find) this book in the library yesterday. 
- Oh, I  (hear) very good things about it. 

- I  (never, be) to Paris. How about you? 
- I  (be) there last year. In fact, that  (be) my third time in Paris.

- Would you like to try sushi? I think you'll like it.
- Thanks. Actually I  (have) sushi many times. It's my favorite dish.

Tom  (study) a lot lately. He's doing very well in school. Yesterday he  (study) so hard that he  (fall) asleep on the desk.

I  (never, see) such a beautiful view! This really is a wonderful place.
3. Quando usamos as expressões em destaque?
  1. 'Already' is a signal word for ... 
  2. 'Just' is a signal word for ... 
  3. '2 years ago' is a signal word for ... 
  4. 'Yet' is a signal word for ... 
  5. 'Yesterday' is a signal word for ... 
4. Put the verbs into the correct tense (simple past or present perfect simple).
  1. A: I (see / not)  you for a long time. Where (you / be) ?
  2. B: I (come / just)  back from Canada.
  3. A: Oh really? What (you / do)  in Canada?
  4. B: I (take)  a nature tour.
  5. A: Wow! (you / see)  many wild animals there?
  6. B: Of course. I (watch)  bears, wolves and whales in the wild. That (be)  so interesting.(you / spend / ever)  a holiday in Canada?

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts with Thumbnails